A set of five fantastic cast iron radiator covers made by The Liverpool and Macclesfield Cast Iron Co in the 1860's. These covers were originally made for The Royal Liverpool School of Music. One cover with a marble top (shown but the marble has been sold with another 1) has been fully restored, which consisted of shot blasting, priming and painting, the other 4 have been stripped and are ready to be painted to one's personal taste.
Measurements without marble top Height 35", Depth 15 1/2", Width 64".
There is an identical radiator cover in Sudley House Museum in Liverpool.